These are the general categories of personal data that we collect about you and the purposes for which we we do so:
• Information you voluntarily provide:
• Personal registration data when you create a Pickio account so that we can: create your account so that you can place Orders in accordance with our Terms; identify you when you log in to your account; to contact you to get your opinion about our services.; and notify you about changes or updates to our Services.
• Transaction information when placing an Order with a Restaurant for: process your Order and bill you (but please note that Pickio never stores your credit card information in our systems). credit card information in our systems); submit your Order to the Restaurant; keep you informed about the status of your order; respond to your inquiries and questions about your Orders and resolve problems; perform analysis and research to develop and improve our Services; and protect you and the Services by attempting to detect and prevent fraud or other acts in violation of our our Terms or policies relating to the Services.
• Information about your advertising preferences so that we can: to send you personalized advertising about our products or services.
• Feedback about our Services so that we can: answer your questions or queries; publish opinions that you send us about our restaurants and services.; and perform analysis and research to improve and develop our Services.
• Information we automatically collect:
• Activity information so that we can: offer you an enhanced experience; give you access to your Order History and preferences; and offer other services as requested.
• Cookies and similar technologies so that we can: measuring and analyzing the use and effectiveness of our Services; customize and optimize the targeting of advertising for our Services on other websites and platforms; and platforms; and provide location services if you choose to share your geographic location.
• Information we obtain from external sources.
• Analytical reports and market research surveys so that we can: measure the performance of our Services’ marketing campaigns; and better understand your preferences so that we can customize our marketing campaigns and Services accordingly.
We process the personal data you voluntarily provide, the information we collect automatically and the information we obtain from external sources to automatically and information we obtain from outside sources to constantly improve our Services. In this way, we can make it even easier for you to find the food you want, when you want it, no matter what device you choose to use or where you are in the world.
We may share your personal data with the following recipients (and where we do so, we will ensure that we have adequate security and contractual safeguards to protect it) ensure that we have appropriate security and contractual safeguards in place to protect it):
• Restaurants for which you have placed an Order for processing and delivery;
• Pickio of the Pickio group;
• Third parties that support our Services (e.g., suppliers for marketing campaigns or promotions in the food, beverage and entertainment promotions carried out in the food, beverage and leisure sectors according to your preferences);
• Any law enforcement agency or any regulatory body, governmental agency, court, tribunal or other third party to whom we believe it is necessary to disclose personal data agency, court or other third party to whom we believe it is necessary to disclose the personal data under applicable law or under applicable law or regulation;
• New owners or reorganized entities in the event of Pickio restructuring, sale, purchase, or creation of a joint Pickio creation of a Pickio joint venture affecting our business.
• Any other third party for which you have given your consent. We will never sell, distribute or otherwise share your personal information in any other way unless we have your consent.
Pickio will always ensure that it has a lawful basis for collecting and processing your personal data. The legal basis on on which we rely will change depending on the type of personal data and the context in which we collect it.
We collect and process your personal data primarily for the performance of our contractual obligations as set out in our Terms (i.e. to ensure that you receive your Order at the time and place you have told us), but we may also process it for legitimate business purposes.
We may transfer your personal data to countries other than the country in which you reside and in which Pickio or our service providers operate. The data protection laws of these countries may differ from the laws of your country, but Pickio ensures that it implements appropriate security measures to protect your personal data in those countries in accordance with this Policy.
Pickio attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data against unauthorized access, unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage of your personal data. We implement appropriate technical and organizational and organizational measures to safeguard such information.
You may access your account at any time to review and update your personal information. You may also contact us to ask us to delete or restrict the processing of your personal information, or to ask us to transfer it to a third party. You also have the right to unsubscribe from marketing marketing communications we send you by clicking on the “unsubscribe” option in any marketing communication you receive from us or by updating your profile.
From time to time, our websites may contain links to third party websites (e.g., those of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates). Should you click on such links, please note that Pickio is not responsible for these websites, which will have their own privacy policies.
• Registration information
The personal registration data you provide when you create a Pickio account allows us to give you access to the Services and provide them to you [in accordance with our Terms]. We also use this information to authenticate your access to the Services, contact you for feedback, and notify you about important changes or updates to our Services.
• Transaction information
Your transaction information (such as the food products you add to your cart) allows us to process your order and send you an accurate invoice. Order and send you an accurate invoice. It also helps us and any Restaurant where you have placed your order to contact you have ordered from us to contact you when necessary.
Pickio may contact you by email, phone or SMS to keep you informed of the status of your order or to provide you with other information or resolve problems with your account or order. A restaurant may contact you by phone or SMS to keep you informed of the status of your order or to send you other related information.
When you pay for your Order via mobile payment service providers or digital wallet (such as Applepay or Pay with Google), we will send you transaction information via confirmation emails or SMS to the email address or phone number registered with those email address or phone number registered with such providers (as required by such providers). by those providers).
Some Restaurants on our platform use our third party delivery companies, who may use your information to keep you informed of the status of your Order.
We will also analyze information from completed transactions and successfully delivered Orders for the purposes of data collation and statistical analysis so that we can manage, support, improve and develop our business and our Services. Our analytics also help us to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities or prohibited acts under our illegal activities or acts prohibited under our Terms or any policies applicable to the Services.
• Information about your marketing preferences
Where permitted by law and where you have given your consent, Pickio may send you advertisements about our products or services by mail, email, [telephone] or mobile (i.e. SMS, in-app messaging and push notifications).
Where you have given your consent, we may share your information with Pickio in other industries (such as food, beverage and entertainment) so that they can tell you about goods or services that we offer that may be of interest to you.
If you do not wish us to use your data in this way or generally change your mind about receiving any form of marketing communications, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button below in the communication you have received or by updating your profile. You can also opt-out of receiving push notifications at the device level (e.g., via your iOS). If you opt out of our marketing opt-out, we will keep a record of your preferences so that we will no longer bother you with unwanted information in the future.
• Opinions and reviews
If you give us feedback, we will use it to answer your questions or inquiries, to provide you with customer service, and to resolve any problems with your Orders or the Services. We will publish the reviews you send us about the Restaurants on our platform and our Services in general, and we will also analyze your feedback to improve and develop our Services to improve and develop our Services to enhance your experience.
When you access our Services, we may collect certain information automatically from your device, such as your IP address, MAC address or device identifier. In some countries, including some in Europe, this information may be considered personal data under applicable data protection laws.
• Activity information
We analyze your shopping habits and how you interact with our Services so that we can suggest new restaurant dining options we think you might like to try. If you choose to share your geographic location with us, we may use this information to show you content that is local to you. This information will also help ensure effective and prompt delivery of your Order. We may also provide you with customized content and advertisements based on your previous interactions with our Services and our knowledge of your preferences that we infer from your usage and purchase history in connection with the Services.
We allow you to access your order history to make it easier for you to reorder at your favorite restaurants. We may also collect information about your interaction with our emails and other forms of communication.
• Cookies and similar technologies
• Analytical reports and market research surveys
We analyze the information we collect from our third-party service providers (such as Google, Facebook, Amazon and other affiliates) to understand how you interact with our Services and ads (for example, whether you have clicked on one of our ads). This helps us to understand your preferences and to recommend to you Services that are tailored to your interests.
• Restaurants you place Orders with so that the Restaurant can process and deliver them to you.
• Third parties who perform various activities to promote and support our Services. This includes customer outside the European Economic Area, website and application hosting and support providers, marketing service providers, eCRM marketing services providers, eCRM providers such as Salesforce who manage our marketing emails and push notifications, Pickio such as Twilio that send you text messages when your Order is on its way to you, market research Pickio, and market research processing market research and payment processing providers that process card payment transactions. Any of these third parties may be located outside the European Economic Area.
• As mentioned in section 2 above, we may communicate your personal data with external Pickio (such as in the food, beverage and entertainment industries) so that they can send you information about goods or services that may be of interest to you. We will only share your personal data with these third third parties only when you have given us your consent. If you do not want us to use your personal data in this way, or generally change your mind about receiving any form of marketing communications, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button in the communication you have received or by updating your communication you have received or by updating your profile. If you choose to unsubscribe from our marketing, we will keep a record of your preferences so that we can no longer bother you with unwanted information in the future.
• Any law enforcement or regulatory body, governmental agency, court or other third party to whom we believe it is necessary to disclose information (i) to comply with the law or to enforce the law, or court or other third party to whom we believe disclosure is necessary (i) to comply with applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect our legal interests.Any other third party to whom you have consented to the communication of your personal data. No sell, distribute or lease your personal information unless we have your consent or are required by law to do so.
The legal basis for collecting and processing your personal data as described above will depend on the specific context in which we collect it.
We collect and process your personal data primarily for the performance of the contractual obligations set out in our Terms (i.e. to ensure that you receive your Order at the time you have placed it with us). However, we will also process your personal data where it is necessary for our legitimate business interests (but only if these interests are not overridden by your data protection interests or your fundamental legal rights and freedoms). In some cases, we may be under a legal obligation to collect personal data from you (for example, in the case of legal proceedings) or we may need to process it or share it with others to “protect your privacy” (which is life-saving in legal parlance) or another person (for example, in the event that another person’s life is in danger).
If we ask you to provide personal data in order to comply with a legal requirement or to fulfill our contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and inform you whether the provision of your personal data is mandatory or not (and also explain the possible consequences if you do not provide us with your personal data).
Similarly, we may obtain and process your personal data for our legitimate interests (or those of any third party). Such legitimate interests include: a) establishing business relationships with you or making offers that we believe will be of interest to you; b) analyzing and understanding how our services are being used offers that we believe will be of interest to you; c) for the prevention of fraud or other criminal acts; or d) to keep our systems secure.
Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have questions or need more information about the legal basis on which we collect and process your personal data, please contact us using the contact details listed in the “How to contact us” section you will see below.
We may transfer your personal data to countries other than the country in which you reside. Pickio’s website servers are primarily located in Ireland and Germany, however, our group’s Pickio and third-party suppliers and partners operate in a number of countries, including Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, Spain, the Philippines, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, United States, Ireland, Mauritius, Mexico, New Zealand, Norwa, Ukraine, the United Kingdom. This means that when we collect your personal data, we may process it in any of these countries.
• Pickio provides you with the tools to access, review or update your personal data at any time through your account. If you would like to request deletion of your personal data, you may do so by contacting us using the contact details listed in the “How to contact us” section you will see below.
• You may object to the processing of your personal data, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data or request that it be transferred to a third party. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided in the section “How to contact us” section you will see below.
• You have the right to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time. You can exercise this right by using the unsubscribe option in the communication you receive or by updating your profile.
• Similarly, if we collect and process your personal data on the lawful basis of your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we have carried out prior nor will it affect the processing of your personal data carried out by lawful processing carried out on a lawful basis independent of consent.
• You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about our collection and processing of your personal data.
• By e-mail at:
• By phone number at:
+34 93 832 48 85